For users of the G5n, G3n and G3Xn, Zoom Guitar Lab offers monthly updates featuring new Amp+Cabinet combinations, Stompboxes, and preset patches.
Here’s a list of new patches, emulators, and effects featured in the March 2017 release:
NEW AMP + CABINET
- MATCH30 - This models the sound of the Matchless DC-30.
- MA2x12 - This models the sound of a Matchless DC-30 cabinet with 12" Customized Celestion G12H30 and 12" Celestion G12M Greenback speakers.
- AnalogCho - This effect simulates a analog chorus.
- Chamber - This effect simulates the reverberations of a chamber-sized room.
- PhaseDly - This effect applies a phaser to a delayed sound.
- RedCR+BST - This effect combines RedCrunch and Booster.
* New Amp, Cabinet, and Stompboxes available for download via the Zoom Guitar Lab software.
- MatchSlide - This crunch sound, which uses MATCH30, is perfect for slide playing.
- RedCR+BST - This Brown Sound is created with RedCR+BST.
- PhaseDLY - PhaseDLY is used in this sound suitable for clean backing parts.
- JazzFunk (for REC) - The Chamber effect is used in this patch for recording rhythmic playing with palm-muting in jazz funk styles.
- AnalogCho (for REC) - This lead sound tailored for recording uses AnalogCho.
- MatchSlide (for REC) - This crunch sound, which uses MATCH30, is perfect for slide playing and is tailored for recording.
© 2017 ZOOM UK. All Rights Reserved.