For G5n, G3n, G3Xn and B3n users Zoom’s Guitar Lab software has been a one-stop shop for free, instant downloads of patches, effects and amp/cabinet emulators. With regular updates, creators have had access to a constant stream of new, exciting tools. The simple UI made even new creators comfortable experimenting.
Now, Guitar Lab 3.0, a break-through version of the classic software is making patch and effects management even easier.
Guitar Lab 3.0 includes new features such as:
- A totally new Patch Editor which allows users to add, edit, rearrange, delete effects to create their own patches
- Patch Clips enabling users to store, share and quickly build new patches from their favorite effect combinations.
- Enhanced effect processing display in the Effect and Editor views to help users select the best effects to maximize their sound and optimize hardware CPU
- An integrated News view to keep users informed of the latest patch updates with new content being downloaded from Zoom each time the user runs the app and clicks the News
- An updated Effect View featuring detailed parameter descriptions for each effect, eliminating the need for users to download and reference the Effect List file
Zoom UK | 2018