The Board That Does It All LiveTrak L‑12 Mix, Record, Monitor, Playback, and Remix
With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
In stores September 2017.
LiveTrak’s 12 discrete channels (eight
mono plus two stereo) have a 3-band
mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in
send effects. Its eight mono channels
also have a dedicated compressor.
With all these controls plus its
12-segment LED metering, the
L-12 offers just what you need
for intuitive mixing.
LiveTrak lets you record 12 discrete tracks up to
24-bit/96 kHz WAV audio to an SD card
while simultaneously mixing your live show.
Tracks are recorded pre-EQ and effects, so
they can be transferred to your favorite DAW
for further mixing and editing.
*Effects, EQ, overdub, audio interface,
fader modes A-E, and channels 13-14
(stereo mix) are not available in 96 kHz.
Each of LiveTrak’s five monitor outputs
provides a unique mix, so every performer
can create and save a mix that’s tailored
to their preferences. Its headphone
amplifier delivers volume that stands up
in any live environment without the need
for a separate headphone monitoring setup.
Features at a Glance
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch
Here's what comes included with the L-12:
- AC adapter (AD-19)
- USB 2.0 cable
- Quick Guide
- Rack mount adapter
The Zoom LiveTrak L-12 lets you mix, monitor, and record performances, podcasts, and so much more. With 12 discrete tracks, a stereo mix, and the ability to record directly to an SD card or computer, the L-12 is the perfect mixer-recorder for any live performance or recording setting.
Renowned musicians Carlitos del Puerto, Kenneth Crouch, Rafael Moreira, and Donald Barrett all loved using LiveTrak during their performance. Watch as they give insight into what they enjoyed most about LiveTrak.
The LiveTrak puts on a great show during any live performance. See how Carlitos del Puerto, Kenneth Crouch, Rafael Moreira, and Donald Barrett and their sound engineer used LiveTrak to mix and record live.
For indie rock band Collections of Colonies of Bees, the LiveTrak's incredible features make it simple to mix and record live. See how they used LiveTrak during a performance.
|Number of Input and output Channels|
Mono (MIC/LINE): 8
MASTER OUT: 1
Type: XLR/TRS combo jacks
Maximum input level
Type: TRS phone/RCA pin (unbalanced) jacks
|MASTER OUT :||
Type: XLR jacks (balanced)
|MONITOR OUT A (TRS):||
Type: TRS phone jacks (balanced)
|MONITOR OUT A-E (PHONES):||
Type: Standard Stereo phone jacks
75 Hz, 12 dB/OCT
HIGH: 10 kHz, ± 15 dB, shelving
|Maximum simultaneous recording tracks:||
14 at 44.1/48 kHz (12 channel + stereo mix)
|Maximum simultaneous playback tracks:||
WAV 44.1/48/96 kHz, 16/24-bit, mono/stereo WAV format
16 MB-2 GB SD cards, 4 GB-32 GB SDHC cards, 64 GB-512 GB SDXC cards
Recording: 14 channels
USB 2.0 High Speed
-1.0 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
-3.0 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz
|Equivalent input noise|
-128 dB EIN (IHF-A) with +60 dB/150 Ω input
LCD with backlight (128x64 resolution)
ZOOM AD-19 AC adapter (DC12 V/2 A)
445 mm (W) x 282 mm (D) x 70.5 mm (H)
|Weight (main unit only):||
2.53 kg / 5.58 lbs